Sunday, March 9, 2008

Spring Break...where are you?




After a "fun-filled" weekend of trying to get this blasted TV up on the wall, it is time to go back to school and work tomorrow, which means another project that will sit undone all week. Why can't weekends last 3 days? At any rate, we are loving the new TV as it now sits on our coffee table until we get it completely installed. David has been excited to watch AxMen, which we are enjoying right now as we relax. Over the weekend, we went to see 10,000 B.C. ...I Just asked David for his input/review and all he had to say was "it was good." So there you have it...it was good. We both enjoyed it and would recommend it. As we left the theater, we both had the exact same thought, which was, "we need to see Apocolypto again." Not sure what exactly that means other than if you liked Mel Gibson's ancient civiliazation flick, you will probably like this one as well.






More randomness....I am super anxious for Spring Break. I will finally get a chance to play golf, get a little sewing done, maybe clean up the yard a little (which means re-stacking the pile of fire wood since one of Ruka's favorite activities is distributing it all over the place).






And just in case you were wondering, AxMen is a very interesting show...you should check it out sometime.


"You've got your shirt in my oven?"
"Well, I didn't have enough quarters for the dryer, but this is better anyway. And it's more convenient."
"Oh, for both of us."
"Yeah, and I have a lot more control. I got a shirt going for ten minutes at 325."
"What's wrong with your oven?"
"I'm baking a pie."
- Jerry and Kramer, in "The Calzone"

2 comments:

Liz Maile said...

Good luck with the tv!

ashley said...

Hooray for spring break! i'm grateful for the thorough movie review... and one of my favorite quotes from Seinfeld. jut FYI, our oven is always open if you need it. :) see you next week!