Friday, March 14, 2008

Yay!


Yes! It is finally here...and a whole day early. Profs all cancelled class today, David got home early, and I am ready to do something fun and stress-free. Hmm. Too bad David is taking a nap. I guess I will just clean house. I hope all of you who are students have a fantastic break. I know I had plans to do a whole lot of nothing. However, things came up and I will be working most of the break instead. That's ok. I don't really know how to do NOTHING anyway. And plans to do nothing always fill up with a whole lot of something. I think I'll stop now while I'm....well...let's just say that's all. Happy Spring Break and Happy Easter!


"You're pretending to live in a janitor's closet just to get this flounder?"
"It's better than eating it alone in the restaurant, like some loser."
- Jerry and Elaine, in "The Pothole"

No comments: