Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Last night of Spring Break was movie night

David and I went to see Horton Hears a Who last night. Let me just say that we both thought it was great... the best animated movie in a while...and in my opinion, much better than the other Dr. Suess movies that have come out in the last several years. Since we don't have kids, we had no excuse to go see it, but I'm glad we did. And I'm sure if we did have kids, they would have loved it too. It is creative and funny and the animation is great.
"I'm going out with one of the Miss America contestants. You want to go?"
"What state?"
"Rhode Island."
"They're never in contention."
- Jerry and Kramer, in "The Chaperone"

2 comments:

The Hunters said...

I actually want to see this movie too!

The Woodward Family said...

Hey! Becky! Dove here! Last week I stumbled upon Ross & Darrins' blog, and have found so many other friends that blog!

Stop over by my blog sometime and say hi!