Monday, February 4, 2008

My Study Buddy



I obviously haven't quite got the hang of blogging, because I am told that I should have updated by now, but I don't have anything to say. Probably because up until 8:57 this morning, I was trying to get the draft of my appellate brief turned in by the time it was due at 9:00 am. So I thought I would just share some pictures of our doggies. Aren't they cute?




Actually, because I have been working on my brief, I have been spending quite a bit of time with Ruka. I call her my Study Buddy because she follows me around the house until I sit down to study, then she lays right at my feet. I like to think that she is keeping me company, but most of the time she looks something like this...





Sadly, that is all I have for now. After next weekend, we should have a brand new tile counter-top to show off. I bet you are excited to see it!!! I know I will be glad to get rid of our blue formica.
And I leave you with some Seinfeld...
"I'm like a commercial jingle. First it's a little irritating. Then you hear it a few times. You're humming it in the shower. By the third date, it's 'Buy Mennen!'"
- George, in "The Chicken Roaster"

1 comment:

Liz Maile said...

I like your study buddy!