Thursday, June 26, 2008

Check out our website!

Greetings from New Mexico....

I am back, working at the DA's office for anther week while David is at home with Riley. Ruka came with me and is thoroughly enjoying her vacation (consisting of running through the ditch a dozen times a day and rolling in manure) I think we are both looking forward to having a little break over the 4th of July loooonnnngggggg weekend in Reno.


I really just wanted to post a quick update on the RANCH HOUSE TRADITIONS website. For all of you who have visited in the past, please visit again. Mom and I have spent the last 3 days updating it with more "professional" looking photography of all the jewelry. Those of you who have not seen it should swing by and take a look too.

http://www.ranchhousetraditions.com/



Also, please keep visiting. We have about 50 more pieces of jewelry to list (it might take us a few more days) and I we will be making a BUNCH more stuff to list as well. We are going to try to get ourselves organized and attend some "western collections" type shows. We are having a blast and hope we can get the word spread about our website!



NOTE TO DAVID: I think I want to add a town for City of the Month...Los Alamos, NM. Time for you to do some research.

***


"Who's gonna turn down a Junior Mint? It's chocolate, it's peppermint -- it's delicious!"
- Kramer, in "The Junior Mints"

1 comment:

The Woodward Family said...

Hope to see you next weekend!