Saturday, October 17, 2009

We're BA-ack!

David, Lucky and I are all back from Ruidoso Downs, the site of the Southwest Regional Finals of the Extreme Cowboy Race! Not only did we run through three different Extreme Cowboy Race courses, Little Lucky got to pretend he was a big race horse while we took a lap around the race track.

Overall, I would say the race went very well, considering Lucky is still only 2. We placed second and qualified for the World Championship Extreme Cowboy Race in Topeka Kansas!!

WE'RE GOING TO TOPEKA!

Here are some pictures from the Race in Ruidoso...


Getting ready for our first run (and Lucky's best side)




Craig Cameron rode my horse!!



Concentrating on ride # 2 (It was a little chilly on Saturday morning!)




A pretty good ground tie, Lucky



Throw it in reverse for the back-through




Draggin' the tire


Lucky did so good...I'm proud of the little guy! And....Lucky and I couldn't have done it without help from David, Mom and Dad....and most of all, thanks to Rodney for all his help!


********



3 comments:

Catherine said...

Congratulations Becky! That is really awesome. Hope you do great in Topeka. Good luck!

Jaymie Marie said...

Yay! I knew you two would do great! That is awesome!

Liz Maile said...

Congrats! You really are wonder woman!