Last night we had an early birthday dinner for David with some friends, after which, I gave David his birthday present, and I am definitely proud of myself for this one.
Just two days ago, I found the perfect truck for David. After A LOT of scheming and fibbing to my husband, I pulled off the deal the next day. Our fantastic friends drove out to Levelland, TX to pick it up for me (side note.....LEVELLAND, TX.....you know it's flat when you live near a town called Levelland). They met us as the restaurant and Raquel and I rendezvoused in the restroom to hand off the key and wrap it up. After dinner, I handed the small birthday gift to David. When he opened it, his jaw dropped and he didn't say a word. I told him he had to go find the vehicle that his key opened out in the parking lot, which was an easy task once he discovered the panic button on the remote. It was all quite exciting and I love seeing him act like a little kid on Christmas morning. Now it's time to sell the old Maxima.
As for the specs.... it is a 2002 Dodge Ram 2500 Laramie, Quad cab with a Cummins.
- George, in "The Slicer"

2 comments:
Awesome gift. We can't wait to see it. Happy Birthday Tuesday (we hope we get some cake or something out of your B-day)
Nice truck, you are a good wife! Happy birthday bud. Love you guys!
Post a Comment